- 300 http://www.volare-restaurant.com/images/experience/VolareOutside.jpg
- 301 http://www.volare-restaurant.com/images/experience/Bar.jpg
- 302 http://www.volare-restaurant.com/images/experience/patio shot.jpg
- 303 http://www.volare-restaurant.com/images/experience/Mural.jpg
- 304 http://www.volare-restaurant.com/images/experience/Dining.jpg
- Volare Italian Ristorante is a fine dining restaurant serving modern Italian cuisine with southern hospitality. “Volare,” “to fly” in Italian, is a fitting namesake for a dining experience that soars, ascending beyond the ordinary. Chef Josh Moore combines his expert skills with a passion for using locally-sourced and house-made products. Crafted with care, Volare’s menu changes seasonally to ensure quality and taste. Frequent deliveries from Chef Moore’s local farm fulfill the restaurant’s commitment to freshness.
- Filled with contemporary Italian-inspired artwork, a floor to ceiling wine rack, and a large mural of Venice, the atmosphere at Volare is nothing short of sublime. Crisp, white-linen tables dot the open space, each one embellished with fresh flowers and soft candlelight. This refined and spacious dining area is aglow with burnished wood and exposed brick. It is the perfect place for anniversaries, birthdays, proposals, and more.
- Volare boasts a menu and atmosphere steeped in the traditions of Italy, yet with a refreshingly modern feel and attitude. Live music is offered Wednesday through Saturday in the bar area, where guests can enjoy a special menu filled with variety of appetizers and flatbread pizzas. Off-site catering and a private dining room also make Volare an ideal selection for special events.
- Come experience the ultimate in entertaining at Volare. Chef Josh Moore can be observed nightly preparing fresh and inspired dishes that will tantalize and delight. Bask in the elegant dining area, savor a delectable dish, and take flight.